Rosamund flourishes

When I checked the syrup status last night, Rosamund had about half a quart and Lucretia had 2/3.  I had some syrup left from yesterday’s feeding and added it to Rosamund’s jar this morning.  Also, I moved the back board back one bar.  It was originally behind bar 10.  The cluster is back to bar 7 so they have plenty of free space to move into. Lucretia’s cluster only goes back to 6 and isn’t as full or attached, yet.

(Yes, I changed the name of the Left hive.  Starting with L works better for me than saying El.  And it’s not like they come when I call.)

Advertisements

Leave a comment

Filed under Bees

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s